Welcome to NSCG
Newcastle College and Stafford College merged in 2016 to become Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG). We are the largest and highest performing college in Staffordshire and one of the top performing post-merger institutions in England.
If you are looking to work for a college that is passionate about people, helping you to grow to be the best you can be, then you have come to the right place.
The philosophy underpinning everything we do, whether you are a student, lecturer, member of support staff, manager or governor is “committed to excellence”.
We aim to be recognised nationally as: An outstanding organisation where students and staff thrive, achieve and make a positive contribution to the cultural and economic prosperity of Staffordshire and beyond.
Together we will:
- Position NSCG as a confident and successful organisation with a reputation for excellence.
- Provide an inspirational learning experience which optimises the talent and expands the horizons of our students.
- Deliver an innovative, creative and stimulating curriculum offer that anticipates and responds to local demand and national priorities.
- Maximise the talent, expertise and performance of our staff.
- Continue the investment required to sustain a high performing and resilient College.
In our recent staff survey:
- 98% of staff think that NSCG has a high reputation locally for quality
- 97% of staff think that NSCG provides an inclusive environment that is welcoming to all
- 95% of staff think that NSCG has an exciting future
We’re not just saying it, NSCG is a great place to work. We have a friendly and welcoming culture, fantastic facilities and a great working environment…..just a few of the reasons we have many long serving staff members who are proud to work here.
If you want to achieve and make a positive contribution to the cultural and economic prosperity of Staffordshire then join the 800 staff members that also want to make a difference.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working scheme
- Local government pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff recognition awards
……and much more