Course overviewThis qualification will help you to develop your understanding of how to promote a business in a digital
This would be useful if you want to improve your own digital promotion in a real business situation,
or as a foundation for further learning in subjects such as:
This qualification requires that you demonstrate the skills and knowledge needed to successfully promote a business using up-to-date digital techniques. It comprises 9 units in order to achieve the certificate. They are:
• digital promotion for business
• understanding search engine optimisation for business
• coordinating the use of digital media for business
• coordinating offline and digital media for business
• emergent digital techniques for business
• producing digital promotional content for business
• data protection and digital media for business
• measuring the effectiveness of digital promotional activity for business
• understanding social media
What else do I need to know?This qualification aims to introduce learners to concepts of digital promotion that can be used in a business setting, access to digital equipment and an ability to be online is essential
What are the entry requirements?
skills in digital promotion or specialise in this area through further learning or training.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
How is it assessed?
All learning outcomes which assess knowledge and understanding (usually beginning with ‘Understand’) may be assessed through, for example, internally set and marked written assignments, tasks, records of oral or written questions, work books or other portfolio evidence
What financial support is on offer?
If you are on state benefits or are on a low income you may be entitled to fee remission towards your course. *This is at the Colleges discretion.
What can I do next?
How do I find out more?
Accounting, Business, Computing & Travel
Course not right for you?
These similar courses may be more suited to you